The Second Floor Wine Tasting Group: Wine Rules
At the moment, these are just some proposals that people have suggested.
- At each meeting, one person is chosen by "consensus" to buy the
wines for the text tasting. The type of wines to be purchased may
also be decied by the group or may be left up to the purchaser. This
job should rotate to give everyone a chance. The purchaser buys six
bottles (up to $200 worth) of his/her choosing. The purchaser wraps
the bottles in paper bags, numbers them and brings them to the next
meeting. The purchaser is reimbursed for the cost of the wines.
- Attendees should bring their own wine glasses.
Possible ways to order the wines:
<-- The 2nd Floor Tasting Group Home
- Each wine is tasted, then discussed. Wines may be all one type,
- Taste pairs of wines simultaneously, discuss each pair together.
- Attendees must each bring two wine glasses.
- Taste three bottles of one type simultaneously, discuss the three wines together, then taste three bottles of a different type and discuss those.
- Attendees must each bring three wine glasses.
Created by Jason Rennie.
Last modified: Thu Jun 15 09:27:36 2006