The Second Floor Wine Tasting Group: Membership Rules
- Members who miss two consecutive meetings lose their membership.
Group may excuse one absence for a special circumstance (sickness,
two-strikes-and-you're-out if you don't have a good excuse.
- If membership drops below 12 before a meeting, people from
waiting list are invited to join to bring us up to 12.
- The waiting list:
- Someone invited to join who can't attend retains his/her position
on the waiting list.
- Someone invited to join who accepts and does not attend is dropped
from the waiting list and does not get membership.
- Someone invited to join who accepts and attends gains membership.
- Invitees may "pull in" their SO (this must be done at time of
invitation acceptance), even if this might increase membership to 13.
- Non-members may be added to the waiting list at any time
- Non-member SOs are welcome as long as the host has room (talk to
the host to get permission).
- Only Sunday meetings count for "strikes" (i.e. member is not
"penalized" for missing if we hold a get-together some other day of the
<-- The 2nd Floor Tasting Group Home
Created by Jason Rennie.
Last modified: Thu Jun 15 09:27:13 2006