The Second Floor Wine Tasting Group: Food Rules
At the moment, these are just some proposals that people have suggested.
We generally have a pot-luck dinner during and/or after the wine
tasting. Everyone is welcome to bring a dish of their choosing.
There are two sorts of proposals here. The first proposals involve
whether the tasting includes a pot-luck dinner and when the dinner
- Only foods to be eaten are cheese, bread and crackers.
- Meeting is broken into two parts: (1) drinking, and (2) eating.
- First, we drink and discuss wines. Cheese, bread and crackers
- Second, we eat the food that everyone has brought.
- Special benefit: people get to "sober up" before driving home.
- All food is laid out before tasting begins.
- Food is eaten along-side wine tasting.
The second sort involves how people are allowed to prepare their
dishes at the host's home (assuming we have a pot-luck dinner):
<-- The 2nd Floor Tasting Group Home
- Food brought to host's home should require no preparation (besides re-heating). Host may make exceptions.
- Member who brings food that requires preparation should bring all necessary preparation equipment.
- Members are allowed to use host's equipment for food preparation.
Created by Jason Rennie.
Last modified: Thu Jun 15 09:27:40 2006